Join other parents to explore ways to gain your child’s cooperation without losing your cool. This series is based on my book, “Is That Me Yelling?” due out May, 2014.
Dates: 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12
Time: 6:30-8:30 PM
Location: Berkeley (you’ll receive the address when you register)
Cost: $150 per person $275 for couples
In a safe, comfortable, small group setting you will—
- Learn techniques to manage your stress.
- Practice becoming more aware of your feelings, thoughts, and actions.
- Support each other’s desire to yell less and enjoy your kids more.
- Understand the temperament of your child and yourself.
- Review the 4 C’s of discipline—communication, choices, consequences, and connection.
- Develop self-compassion for when you lose it.
To reserve a space or learn more e-mail me at email@example.com