Join other parents to explore ways to gain a child’s cooperation without losing your cool.
This series is based on my book, “Is That Me Yelling?”
Dates: 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2015
Time: 7-9 PM
Location: Berkeley California
Cost: $40 per week ($75 for partners or spouses)
If you don’t yell much but frequently feel stressed or frustrated with your kids, this class will help.
In a safe, comfortable, small group setting you will—
- Learn techniques to manage your stress.
- Practice becoming more aware of your feelings, thoughts, and actions.
- Support each other’s desire to yell less and enjoy your kids more.
- Understand the temperament of your child and yourself.
- Review the 4 C’s of discipline—communication, choices, consequences, and connection.
- Develop self-compassion for when you lose it.